October 19th, 2017, 20:07
You can easily install your own PLEX server using our 1-click installable app.
- Login to your cloudboxes.io account.
- From the dashboard page, go to the box you want to host your PLEX server.
- At the bottom of the page on available applications table, find PLEX application and click the install button.
- On the pop up window:
- Fill in name of Plex server.
- Click "Get token" orange button. A new tab will open.
This step is very important, to later be able to find your new Plex server on your Plex account.
- Login to your Plex account and you should get a token (claim-abcxyz).
- Copy the token from Plex website and paste it on "Plex Claim Token" field.
- Click "Proceed".
- Wait for app to go to running state.
- Open your new Plex server by clicking Open PLEX green button.