October 19th, 2017, 20:07
You can easily install your own PLEX server right on your single box page.
It is not required to be registered already on PLEX as you can create one during the installation process.
1. Login to your cloudboxes.io account.
2. Go to the box, you want to host your PLEX server, from the dashboard page.
3. At the bottom of the page on available applications table, find PLEX application and click the green install button
4. On the pop up window, you have two options.
4a. Associate PLEX Media Server with an account you already own
Plex allows you to aggregate all your personal media and access it anywhere you go. Enjoy your own media on all your devices with the Plex Media Server.
4b. Create a new PLEX account to associate the PLEX Media Server
5. Click Proceed to finalize installation
6. Refresh your page to check out installation progress.
7. Once it is installed you can visit server GUI from the related blue button on your box page.