Set up Syncthing
May 5th, 2018, 20:15
In order to make your Syncthing available to your devices, you should properly configure the app.
Once Syncthing is installed, perform the following steps:
- Access your cloudbox management page, and expand your Syncthing app to view port information. Make note of the number in ####/tcp.
- Access the Syncthing web User Interface and go to Settings.
- Click the Connections Tab.
- Change the "default" Sync Protocol Listen Address to "tcp://0.0.0.0:TCP_ASSIGNED_PORT", where "TCP_ASSIGNED_PORT" is the number you took note of earlier in your management page.
For example, if it showed "3579/tcp", your new Sync Protocol Listen Address should be "tcp://0.0.0.0:3579".
Do not be concerned about the "0.0.0.0" IP address, this is intended.
- Hit Save and your Syncthing app is now configured.